6 de julho de 2011

Shuffling in London Soundtrack

"For reasons unknow"

"I set fire to the rain"

"Turning mistakes into gold"

"When everything's made to be broken, i just want you to know who I am"

"Things that come with time. Will always be better. Everyone gets what they want too fast, these days. No one knows the way to make things last."

"So plant the thought and watch it grow. Wind it up and let it go"

"And I'm closer than I've ever been before"

"Let's just breathe"

"And the decades disappear. Like sinking ships but we persevere. God gives us hope but we still fear, we don't know. Your mind is poisoned."

"Everyday i'm shuffling"

"I'm Mr. Brightside"

"And the sky is full of dreams. But you don't know how to fly. I don't have a simple answer
But I know that I could answer...something better"

"Wait for something better...You gotta be stronger than the story. Don't let it blind you. Rivers of shadow. This feeling wont go"

"It's when you're breaking down with your insides coming out that's when you find out what your heart is made of"

"she sees shooting stars and comet tails, she's got heaven in er eyes, she says: i don't need to be an angel but i'm nothing if i'm not this high"

E essas são praticamente a letra TODA:










Nenhum comentário: