8 de fevereiro de 2012

What's your story?

This world is so much bigger than we can imagine. So many lives. So many past. So many present. So many future. Past turning into present. Present turning into past. Past and present turning into future. What's your story? What's your past? What's your present? How do you want your future to be? How does your house look like? What and who inspires you? What have you learned? Which music says a lot about you? Who are the persons you care about? I really love to hear all of that, from everyone. I love to share. Stories keep me awake. Keep my love for God, life and lives awake. Awake now, awake always. Your story makes my story worth. And there is one mistery inside of all those stories, that fascinates me: I am here with you now, but would i be in your future like you will always be in mine? :)




Translaticism - DCFC : a music inside of a story

Nenhum comentário: