19 de maio de 2011

Dear...

"Dear "normal people",
I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.
Sincerely, lighten up, you only live once."

(Esse site é simplesmente genial, recomendo, de novo, para ataques de risada over and over again: http://dearblankpleaseblank.com/)

Aqui alguns dos que eu não consegui me controlar:

“Dear mario,

At least I'm tall enough to get on rollercoaster rides.

Sincerely, Luigi”

"Dear Osama,
Should've worn stripes...
Sincerely, Waldo."


"Dear Polo,
I hear you're with Ralph now... so I guess I'm just going to stop looking.
Sincerely, Marco."

"Dear world,
I dream of a day where we can cross roads without having our motives questioned.
Sincerely, chickens."


“Dear Snow White,

You too, huh?

Sincerely, Eve.”


“Dear ET,

Call Failed.

Sincerely, AT&T.”


"Dear Justin Bieber,
Ariel would really love her voice back.
Sincerely, King Triton"

"Dear children,The next time that you blame me for your missing homework, I'm blaming YOU for pooping in the house.
Sincerely, the dog."

"Dear Edward Scissorhands,
I'm sorry you'll never be able to win a game of rock, paper, scissors.
Sincerely, the rest of the world."


"Dear airports,
Osama Bin Laden is dead.
Sincerely, can we bring shampoo now?

"Dear world,
We have decided to call a truce. You're on your own.
Sincerely, rock, paper and scissors."


"Dear mailman,
How does your dog react when you get home?
Sincerely, curious."


“Dear dentist,

I have to admit, I'm very impressed that you understood my story.

Sincerely, mmpghydood.”


"Dear Selena Gomez,

Somebody told me you had a boyfriend who looks like a girlfriend.

Sincerely, The Killers."


"Dear Voldemort,

So they screwed up your nose too?

Sincerely, Michael Jackson"


"Dear Tigger,
That's it, we're switching you to decaf.
Sincerely, Christopher Robin."


"Dear dictionaries,
You've done a great job but I'll take it from here...
Sincerely, Google.

"Dear Zebras,
How fast do you have to run to look gray?
Sincerely, anonymous."

Nenhum comentário: