29 de setembro de 2009

“Fico com a pureza da resposta das crianças"



Perguntaram para um grupo de crianças: What does love mean?

‘When you love somebody, your eyelashes go up and down and little stars come out of you.’
Karen - age 7


‘Love is when you go out to eat and give somebody most of your French fries without making them give you any of theirs.’
Chrissy - age 6

‘Love is what makes you smile when you’re tired..’
Terri - age 4

‘Love is like a little old woman and a little old man who are still friends even after they know each other so well.’
Tommy - age 6

‘During my piano recital, I was on a stage and I was scared. I looked at all the people watching me and saw my daddy waving and smiling.He was the only one doing that. I wasn’t scared anymore.’
Cindy - age 8


A four year old child whose next door neighbor was an elderly gentleman who had recently lost his wife. Upon seeing the man cry, the little boy went into the old gentleman’s yard, climbed onto his lap, and just sat there. When his Mother asked what he had said to the neighbor, the little boy said, ‘Nothing, I just helped him cry’

Nenhum comentário: