7 de novembro de 2011

A given to fly story

i was walking/running at the park, the shuffle start playing "paradise-coldplay". When i looked up, i saw a bird flying show, i couldn't count how many of them were there, all sizes, all kind of flights...unbelievable! like in a music clip! i had to lay down to appreciate! during all the song they flew, very close to the ground, very close to me, very close to the santander building with the windows like mirrors, an amazing effect. The next song was: Life is for living. And all the birds flew high and were gone...gone! And i? I cried of happiness because i've always wanted to see a scene like that. Believe in God is like living in a movie, all the parts have a meaning and all makes sense in the end. I finally found out that my wings are my faith! Feeling like you won everything, even when nothing has changed: makes no sense at all, but is as real as the wind, this is God to me.


Nenhum comentário: